Tuesday, 12 April 2011

1st Post (I'm a bit of an amateur)

 Arsenal and things seem a bit better after the Blackpool game. Diaby showed some promising moments, Eboue scored? amazingly. I think Blackpool are going to get relegated, I thought I would never say that after seeing their form earlier this season, but I think the demands of the Premier league might be too much. Many have written us off winning the Premiership this year but I do think with the right attitude and that killer instinct we can win it somehow. Thinking of it game-by-game first of all is Liverpool at home which is is looking harder now after their  performance against Citeh. I really hope that Stan and Olly (Koscielny and Squillaci) can cope with that man mountain that is Andy Carroll, then the night before we play the scum we must plea Newcastle to do something against Man United. I still do believe we have the players and the right blend to win. but it will be that killer instinct to do things like get a winner against Stoke away, Outplay Man United and tick the games off. My main worry is keeping Cesc fit, in mind he is the key cog to this run-in , and if he does leave in the summer it is an absolute MUST they he will be replaced by a top draw midfielder. I also think we do need a new centre-half as do many people. My ideal player would be Gary Cahill or someone of his calibre. Someone who is aggressive,quick, aerially present, and knows how to organise his defence, I do think Thomas Vermaelen has these attributes and I do think we would be in a much stronger position if he had played a substantial amount of games.

After watching that ,questions are being asked about Ancelotti's future, I don't know how Abramovich can watch that shower of shit without slitting his wrists, He spent 50 million pounds on Fernando Torres I assume to pursue his "obsession" of winning the champions league. Obviously this hasn't worked so where do Chelsea go from here, does Abramovich go and build a new squad that can dominate English football like in 04/05 and 05/06, or does he just put Chelsea up for sale. Chelsea looked disjointed and lacklustre, Ivanovic was about ten yards back with every cross, Anelka was playing too deep, and will someone tell me why As much as I hate to say it Man Utd deserved to win and Giggs can still play football and Vidic is immovable bla bla bla..

Anyway cheers for reading if you could be bothered , hope to keep this going and please follow on Twitter at @arsenalscotland

No comments:

Post a Comment