Sadly it's been another disappointing season, no trophies and the team wilting and whimpering out in the last few games, sound familiar?. My suggestion is keep Arsene he is the only man suited to the job and has done extremely well with the amount of money he has spent. Onto some main talking points- Cesc Fabregas, people's attitude to Cesc has been negative recently but I do have a sneaky feeling he will stay, I am aslo led to believe that Barcelona do not have enough funding to go through with the transfer. If he does stay I expect him to be back to his best and ready. If he leaves then I expect the money to be spent on 3 or 4 top quality players. Wenger has hinted at a change in the squad and If Cesc does leave surely that will secures some sort of funding. I suggest Karim Benzema is an ideal signing, Eboue_Eboue had put on twitter various statistics about stikers in the Spanish league including Benzema, whose statistics seemed to be very impressive. Make Benzema the number 9 and put Robin in the Cesc role if he leaves. My other suggestion would be a centre -back, and please no-one under 6'0, Koscielny yeah he's OK but he is not a commanding presence and he doesn't possess the ariel threat of T.V. Examples of quality C.B's have already been linked with us. Players like Chris Samba, Gary Chaill and Phil Jagielka and all of these I would happily take at Arsenal. But if Arsene does decide to sign someone from the French league who isn't schooled in the P.L, eyebrows will be raised.
Hopefully next season will be brighter and I do BELEIVE we ill come back even stronger.In Arsene We Trust!
Follow me on twitter @arsenalscotland.
No comments:
Post a Comment