Friday, 29 July 2011

Splashing the Cash

Greetings, It has been an interesting few weeks for Arsenal fans concerning transfers. Obviously we knew the £10,000,000 BID for Jagielka wasn't going to be substantial enough and Moyes is known for playing hard ball when it comes to letting his best players leave, exactly the same happened with Lescott when City had to pay £22,000,000 for him. I like Jagielka, from what I have seen of him he is impressive and very good in the air considering he is 6ft tall. Another player supposedly in negotiations with us at the moment is Juan Mata who looked like the next big thing in the U-21 championships and the £13,500,000 transfer fee seems a reasonable fee too pay for such a good player and I do believe that he will be an instant success at Arsenal.

My take on Cesc and Nasri is that Cesc will leave and Nasri will stay. People criticise Wenger for not wanting to sell Nasri now for £20,000,000 but a club does not evolve by selling your best players and if Wenger did want to sell Nasri now he probably wouldn't take advantage of the 20 Million to spend on players anyway. I still really really really really want a new striker in the mix, Benzema and Defoe are our links so far but time will tell and it's up to the boss to decide, I shall back him to the end and will never lose faith in the man that has revolutionised Arsenal Football Club. IN ARSENE WE TRUST
Follow me on twitter @arsenalscotland

No comments:

Post a Comment